GLOW BETWEEN HYDRATING JELLY MICRO MISTRegular price $25.00 Save $0.00
Beauty products are final sale.
Don't leave home without this hydrating, glow enhancing, environmental aggressor fighting Glow Between Hydrating Jelly Micro Mist by YUNI. With ethically sourced Mica to add a touch of glow, Licorice Root to diminish dark spots and Hibiscus Oil to improve skin's tone and texture, this moisturizing mist with unique encapsulated oil innovation can be used throughout the day, even over your makeup. Its anti-pollution complex with Marine Algae helps protect your glowing complexion from the environmental aggressors you come in contact with as you tackle the world and conquer your day.
Every YUNI formula is non-toxic, cruelty-free, plant-based, vegan, gluten-free and free of formaldehyde, petrolatum, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, mineral oil, synthetic colors or fragrances, GMOs, PABA, EDTA, or PEGs. Tested on humans (never on animals), the organic, natural ingredients are consciously and sustainably sourced, while the formulas feature essential oils. Crafted in a solar-powered facility.
Close eyes, spray mist onto skin morning or night to hydrate and impart a dewy glow. Great as a primer, in place of or under moisturizer. Close eyes and mist over makeup anytime during the day, gently pat skin for full absorption.
Additional Yuni products are available at our TO & FRO retail location.
- 1 oz. / 30 mL
- Lightweight, portable face mist provides long-lasting hydration
- Helps protect from pollution while adding a touch of glow to the skin
- Adaptogenic Ginseng helps regulate and balance stress
- Hibiscus Oil is rich in antioxidants and is a natural source of Alpha-Hydroxy Acid and Amino Acids which help improve tone and texture
- Licorice Root helps diminish the appearance of dark spots and discoloration
- Ethically Sourced Micais a natural mineral with reflective properties, adding shimmer to your skin for a glowing complexion
- Bio-Protect is a powerful algae complex which naturally helps protect against environmental pollution and act against free radicals and heavy metals